2016年11月13日日曜日

Pfofile

Profile

Mana card official site creator and editor (2006)
Spiritual writer
Theta healing instructor / Theta healing practitioner
Access barsR / Access energetic facelift practitioner
Mana card reader/ Reiki healer ,Reiki counselorR

When I was a child, I often felt the presence of invisible beings.
I sometimes even heard voices that seemed to come from nowhere.

Over the years, I naturally started to think that there was a lot we hadn't yet learned about the world.
I also enjoyed writing compositions because of my interest in human psychology
and my love of reading.

I then received a few prizes in contests organized 
by newspaper and magazine companies.
Since my school days were boring for me, 
I was so obsessed with analyzing Human psychology.


 At school, I often skip classes and developed an interest in studying how people think.
And I gradually started thinking of pursuing a career in specific fields so that I could use my inspiration to the fullest.

Eventually a strong urge led me to one job.
I consulted more than 5,000 people, 
using my strong intuition while writing articles for magazines. 

Sometimes I also gave a few interviews to magazine and TV companies.

After that I found another interesting job 
that seemed inspiring for me. 

It was writing and editing job for a spiritual internet site. 
I devoted myself to it for more than 10 years to spread Hawaiian wisdom.

After visiting some sacred places
 (Hawaii and Okinawa Miyakojima), 
my intuition and my sense of unity between the universe and human beings have been getting stronger day by day.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿